Intensive outpatient treatment for children with Selective Mutism.
Fade in sessions February 16 to 17.
Summer session: TBA probably July.
If you are interested in 2019 programs, please contact Heidi ASAP. Camp has a capacity of 6-8 per session and sessions fill up quickly. Please be advised that winter camp will likely be filled by December 2018 and summer programs usually by Feb 2019. In order to register for camp please contact Heidi for a free phone consultation at 801-529-3242 or use the contact section at the bottom of the page to schedule a consultation.
Resilience Camp cost is $1800. ($500 deposit, $1300 tuition). Insurance cannot be billed for camp, but some insurances will cover individual therapy sessions.
The cost includes:
– 24 hours of intensive individualized treatment
– Parent Training (before, during, and after camp)
– Games, prizes, lunches, and field trips associated with camp
– One hour of consultation with your child’s school administration and teacher(s)
– A detailed report for the school with recommendations for moving forward
– Consultation with outpatient therapist for after camp
– Lifetime of support from treatment team. You can call Heidi at any time.